Monday, August 17, 2020

Floss Gloss Nail Art ft.: Faded!

Hey guys! 

So since getting back into painting my nails, I’ve been trying to incorporate nail art into colors that I have and have not swatched yet, so here I have a brand of polish that you might've heard of: Floss Gloss! Their colors are beautiful and I've heard their formula is amazing, too. So OF COURSE you know your girl couldn't stay away and just had to get her hands on some of their colors! Today I have nail art with Floss Gloss’s Faded to share with you all!



 
I thought faded would be a good match with China Glaze's Glistening Snow, and boy was I right! They balance perfectly: Faded being more muted and GS with the bling! I chose a leopard design to jazz things up since Faded is a more muted color. I also used two coats of Faded and Glistening Snow for the bases.


Reminds of a wanna-be snow leopard-ish kinda look. Perfect for Winter... or a gloomy day!

I bought Floss Gloss’s Faded at my local Marshall's, but you can also get them on Floss Gloss's Website or other retailers.

I hope you guys liked my nail art with FG's Faded, and I hope you'll stay tuned for another color of theirs I have coming up!

 

 Cierra







No comments:

Post a Comment