Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art!

Hey guys!  So I realized that October is almost over and I haven't posted any Breast Cancer Awareness nail art! So I did this simple but cute mani to contribute to raising BCA. Enjoy!:)


For my index, middle, and pinky fingers, I used 2 coats of OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian as my base, and  1 coat of OPI Desperately Seeking Sequins on top.


For my ring finger, I used OPI KMIB again as my base and placed Born Pretty Store Free Silver Glitter in the shape of a ribbon. To top it all off I used HK Glisten and Glow Topcoat.


Above is a sunlight shot to show you the iridescence in the glitter. I loooove it! *o*

Like I said, it's simple, but I honestly can't think of anything else more girly(and perfect for BCA) than pink and glitter! I really like this mani and I hope you do too!

XOXO

Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment