Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Nail art: Candy Corn Gradient!

I know I know, it's November 1st- the day day after Halloween, but I've been so lately with work I didn't get a chance to post and I figured later is better than never! Anyways, here's the nail art I wore on Halloween.


I did a simple, Candy Corn Gradient using a makeup sponge, OPI's Angel with a lead foot (holding), Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, and Can't Cope-acabana.

I first applied 2 coats of OPI's Angel with a Leadfoot, and then painted the colors in the order I wanted them on my nail onto the makeup sponge.Then I just applied the sponge straight onto my nail. I finished it off with a coat of HK Glisten & Glow topcoat.
 Simple and easy!

If you want to get this look or use the gradient technique in any way, there are a lot of tutorials out there, but to be honest, experience is key! Everyone has their own take on it that works for them. I will be doing a segment on my blog shortly that deals with nail art basics and I will definitely incorporate the gradient sponge technique into it, so stay tuned!

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween and didn't get any cavities! As for November: Bring on the fall nail art!

XOXO

Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment