Sunday, August 16, 2020

Comeback nail art

 Hi everybody!


It has literally been YEARS since I’ve blogged about my nail art, let alone posted on insta, but I’m back! Truth is, I’ve been wanting to make a comeback for a while, however, school and essentially life kept getting in the way. Now, I’m sure life will still get in the way, however, I have rediscovered my love for nail art and just painting my nails in general, so I am determined to keep up with it regardless of my other commitments. It’s nice to be back!

As you can imagine, taking a several year-long hiatus has definitely taken a toll on my nail art skills, but nevertheless I am posting, because again, I love doing nail art, even if it isn’t the cleanest line work or prettiest execution, and thats what really matters, right? So, without further ado, here is my very simple nail art to mark the return from my break! 


        Just some easy line work, because clearly I need work on it!


The base is my favorite baby pink, China Glaze’s Friends Forever, Right? and the gold is China Glaze’s I’m Not Lion. I used 2 coats of Friends Forever, Right? and one coat of I’m Not Lion. Top coat is HK Glisten and Glow’s top coat.

And here I included and out of focus picture so you can see the holographic beauty of I’m Not Lion 😍

Like I said before, its a rough start, but its still a start, and I’m glad to be getting back into things I enjoy doing just for the hell of it. Thanks for reading!


Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment