Monday, April 13, 2015

Sunset Tribal Nail Art!

Hey guys! I have more weather appropriate nail art to share with you all, considering how hot it is in Florida right now :/. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

I call this: Sunset Tribal Nail Art!
I know, I know, my line work is not that shy from atrocious, but I just wanted to do it so bad! You guys see what I was going for, right? Anyways, whether it's the bright colors I used underneath or my attempt at line work, I can't stop staring at this mani!

Here's the gradient before the tribal-ish print:
I just love how bright and summery this is! To get the gradient, I first (after base coat of course) painted my nails with 2 coats of a white polish, then used a make-up sponge to apply and blend OPI Cajun Shrimp and OPI Where Did Suzi's Mango?

 Then, I used my white polish to freehand the lines! I love how bright yet pastel/peachy WDSM is along with the boldness of CS!

That's all there is to it!

Here's the details of what I used for this manicure:
-Base Coat: Orly Bonder
-White: OPI's Angel with a Lead Foot
-Red-ish pink: OPI's Cajun shrimp
-Orange/Peach: OPI's Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
-Top Coat: HK Girl Glisten & Glow

I'm working on doing a mani basics segment on my blog where I show you how to do easy and simple nail art techniques for those just getting into nail art, and maybe even those who want to try a technique a different way, and I'l definitely include gradients in it! Until next time, guys!

XOXO

Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment