Sunday, September 13, 2020

Fruit series nail art: Watermelon 🍉🍉🍉

 Hi everybody!

I got a pack of these fruit clay pieces as an extra with an old online order of mine and I honestly had no idea what to do with them. I also wanted to do fruit themed nails so I decided to incorporate the two together. Thus, we have my fruit nail series! The first post in this series is Watermelon nail art.


           
          
I decided to do more of a skittle mani for this post. Here I have the little watermelon clay pieces over China Glaze’s Starboard, which I thought was a nice background to let the watermelon pieces pop on top, and still went with the color theme. 


The green and gold glitter on my pointer finger is China Glaze’s Running in Circles, which is also the bottle I’m holding. The red on my pinky is China Glaze’s Hey Sailor. These first two pictures were taken outside with natural daylight.


Here is another photo with flash to show a more accurate depiction of the colors.

You can purchase either of the China Glaze polishes from their website. I got the fruit clay pieces from an Amazon order I made a while ago, but I’m sure there are other retailers that sell them as well.

Thank you guys for reading and stay tuned for my other posts of the fruit nail art series! 🍉❤️💚


Cierra


No comments:

Post a Comment