Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Fruit nail art series: Oranges 🍊🍊🍊

 This is the second post of my fruit nail art series: Oranges! 🍊




The main orange color I’m wearing on my pointer and pinky nail, as well as the polish bottle I’m holding is China Glaze’s Papaya Punch. Ironically it was the most accurate orange for this design in my stash, despite being named after another fruit. The clear base with gold glitter on my middle and ring finger is OPI’s Oy-Another Polish Joke! 


I decided to accent the orange slices with a cutesy orange print design. For this I used China Glaze’s Papaya Punch and Zoya’s Hunter.



The first two photos are inside with flash. This last photo is under artificial light without flash.

I honestly didn’t know if I liked this design at first, but then I didn’t want to take it off! 😫 You can find the China Glaze nail polishes here, the OPI here, the Zoya here, and the clay fruit pieces here.

Leave a like and comment what you think!

Stay tuned for my next post in the fruit series!🍊🧑


Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment