Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fall Neutral Gradient!

Hey guys! Today I have a Fall appropriate mani to share with you all! I actually did these because it was appropriate for a job interview I had (which I got! :D) and I only realized afterwards that it's perfect for fall! Its subtle yet says something and is easy to do!




The colors I used for this mani are OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around and OPI Taupe-less Beach--my two favorite nudes!


I first used FingerPaints Paper Mache for the base, then I painted OPI DBNMA and OPI TLB on a makeup sponge wedge and blended the two on my nails. I then repeated this process until I got the desired opacity.


I ended up liking this nail art more than I expected! I hope you all like this as much as I do!
Feel free to leave questions or comments below!

XOXO


Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment