Saturday, December 20, 2014

Random Swatches!

Hey guys! So this post was originally supposed to be about fall nail polishes but I got so occupied with school and work that I didn't get to post D: So it'll just be a random swatch spam haha! Hope you guys enjoy!

Essie Carry On

First up is Essie's 'Carry On'; a pretty plum purple just asking for nail art! Application was creamy and shown here is 2 coats and topcoat.

OPI Alcatraz...Rocks!
 Next is OPI 'Alcatraz...Rocks!' which is a BE-A-U-TIFUL (in the words of Jim Carry) purple textured polish with gold shimmer. Just Gorgeous! I used 2 coats and no top coat to leave the textured effect. Sadly, this picture was take a few moments before I dropped her on my kitchen floor and she broke!:( RIP, beautiful.

OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid
 OPI MDIH is a very unique color; a kind minty, but not so light, bright-ish green. Very pretty nonetheless! I used 2 coats and topcoat.

OPI I Sing in the Coppera
 OPI ISITC is a perfect representation of Pumpkin Spice to me! Orange-ish, but with some flair! She's a beautiful rustic orange with duochrome and shimmer. What a beaut! Here I used 2 coats and topcoat.

OP Visions of Love
 Oh my GAWD this polish is everything! OPI VOL is a absolutely stunning deep maroon with a hint of burgundy creme. This polish is sooo sexy! She's an absolute MUST HAVE if you are looking for a polish of this shade/style! Shown here is 2 coats and topcoat.

Zoya Sasha
Zoya's Sasha is another must have polish! She's actually a deeper red than the picture is showing, but this is the best I could edit it :/ She's not as deep as OPI VOL, though, but deep and bold at the same time! Here I used 2 coats and topcoat.


I swear, I don't have a thing for reds, but my absolute favs out of this bunch are definitely OPI Visions of Love and Zoya Sasha. I highly aside that you guys give 'em a try-you won't regret it! Thanks for reading and have a great day! <3

XOXO

Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment