Sunday, April 12, 2015

Zoya Wishes Collection!

Hey guys! I'm back from my hiatus (hopefully for good this time lol) and I have a new post for you all! This is obviously a long overdue post but I still wanted to put it up for you all. There are a total of 6 polishes in this collection.

Here is an overview of the collection:

Prim

First up is Prim: a dusty periwinkle with a frosted finish. I personally didn't think this looked the best on me, but the color could be appealing to other skin tones. I also wasn't a big fan of the frosted, streak-showing finish, but if you're into those kind of polishes, then I'd recommend this one.

Haven

Haven is a purplely, black shimmer with a slight frosted finish. This one was a shocker for me! I didn't think I'd like this one, but unlike Prim, Haven proved me wrong! The purple is beautiful and I love the deep, black undertones surrounding the polish. The frosted finish wasn't enough to bother me, and the shimmer made it even prettier! A unique polish in all, really.

Willa
 Next is Willa, a solid, black, creme polish. A beaut! She's not unique, no, but a perfect staple if you're looking for one! I want to say sometimes I catch undertones of a dusty, navy blue, but maybe that's just my eyes playing tricks on me :P.

Nori

Nori is a medium, ocean blue pixidust with small and large holographic, hexogonal glitters throughout it. She's honestly the reason I was attracted to this collection! I'm a sucker for blues (it IS my favorite color) and when I heard that Zoya came out with a bold, blue, glitter pixidust I just KNEW it would be in my possession, it was just a matter of when.

Thea




Thea is a deep purple pixidust with small and large holographic, hexagonal glitters. I didn't quite get any bigger glitters on my nails--though I did try valiantly--but they're definitely there as you can see in the bottle. Loved this one as well, especially the name!

Imogen

And finally we have Imogen: a black based pixidust with small and large holographic and hexagonal glitters through it. As you can see, the big glitters couldn't wait to get on my nails haha! Anyways, I actually liked this one more than I thought I was going to. I get a cool, galaxy feel from it!


Overall, I'm glad I picked up this collection. I feel like I could've lived without Prim and Haven, but I'm so glad I snagged Willa, Nori, Thea and Imogen. I'd give this collection a 3.5/4 out of 5 stars. If you're looking to purchase some of these beauties, you can get them from Ulta--thats where I got mine--or Zoya's Website. I'm sure there are other retailers out there, but these two are more of the popular ones.

Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it! 

XOXO

Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment