Wednesday, November 9, 2022

❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’› Concert Nail Art πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

 Hey Guys!


Here are my nails that I did for the Gorillaz concert back in October!







Go easy on me, its my first time attempting gradient nails after being out of the game for so long!

I did rainbow nails because I thought they were so fun, especially with a vertical gradient, which I’ve never done before!

In order of the rainbow, I used Butter London’s Pillar Box Red, China Glaze’s Papaya Punch & Happy Go Lucky, Zoya’s Tilda, China Glaze’s Sunday Funday, and Fresh Paint’s Sophia.

Here’s Miss Cindy:







I honestly think my Cinderella hand came out better than my usual hand πŸ˜‚

I was thinking of putting China Glaze’s Fairy Dust over the ombre, but thought against it. I wanted the rainbow to stand out on its own, and I’m happy I did! I’ll probably attempt this mani again in the future, and maybe then I’ll add it on top.

Side Note: The concert was AMAZING!!!

Stay tuned for some more Fall Nail Art!


Cierra





No comments:

Post a Comment