Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Halloween Nail Art! ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ’š

 Hi!


I am so late with posting LOL. But I did these Halloween nails and they were so cute not to post! So here are my Spider themed Halloween nails:



I can’t remember exactly which post it was, but I got the idea for the rhinestone spider from Pinterest!

Below are some shots of the glitter I used, E.L.F.’s Gina Girl, which was like Halloween in a bottle!

Here’s GG over Butter London’s Squatter:


And here she is over Zoya’s Willa:


GG is basically made up of a clear base, with large and small purple glitter, with small red glitter, and even smaller green glitter flecks. It’s like it was made for Halloween!

Here’s another shot of the full mani in the shade. Peep my Halloween decorations ๐Ÿ‘€:


I loved this mani so much, don’t be surprised if I repeat it for next year LOL. Stay tuned for another late Halloween Mani post!


Cierra


No comments:

Post a Comment