Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Late Halloween Nail Art: Round 2 πŸ–€πŸ’€❤️

 Hi guys!


Here’s that other late Halloween Nail Art I promised!



I’m not totally in love with this mani, I was really just trying to build something around the skull stud. I feel like it would’ve been more cohesive with a silver skull stud instead of gold, but oh well, you win lose you lose some. 



From left to right, I used Zoya’s Willa on my pointer and middle, Storm on my thumb and ring, and Butter London’s Pillar box Red on my pinky. The stud and rhinestones i’ve had for so long, I can’t even remember when I got it from! πŸ˜‚

Here’s Miss Cindy as well:



I only had one skull stud, so I put OPI’s Kind-red Spirits over Zoya’s Willa.



Like I said, I’m not in love, but it is what it is. Tune in for my version of concert nails!

Cierra 



No comments:

Post a Comment