Friday, December 26, 2014

Blue Christmas Nail Art

Yay more Christmas nail art! Well, I wouldn't necessarily call this design 'nail art', its more of a design because there isn't any painting going on, but the finished look is so posh! Enjoy!


First off this is definitely NOT the accurate color of this polish, This looks like China Glaze's 'Frostbite', but is really a beautiful and deep navy blue with silver shimmer throughout it. So, for my base, I used 3 coats of Nicole by OPI 'Listen to Your Momager!'. Then, using topcoat and a tiny dotting tool, I placed the crystal nail rhinestones and the beautiful rhinestone Christmas tree charm.


This picture is more color accurate than the one before. The various sized crystal studs I have here I got from Born Pretty Store (http://www.bornprettystore.com) and the gorgeous rhinestone Christmas tree nail charm is from a pack I bought at Sally's Beauty Supply (http://www.sallybeauty.com/). 

This design is different from the other Christmas designs I've done so far, as it is more elegant and most likely the simplest and easiest design I'll be sharing with you guys! 

XOXO

Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment