Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Rhinestone Nail Art

Hello my lovely readers! Today I have a Christmas nail art design to share with you all! I know, I know, Christmas was tester day, but I have honestly been incredibly occupied I couldn't post until now:/ Anywho, without further-a-do, here is my first of a few designs I have coming!:)



For this mani, I decided to recreate a Christmas tree using mini rhinestones. First, I applied 2 coats of Finger Paints 'Paper Mache' as my base and then used a tiny dotting tool and some topcoat to place the rhinestones where I wanted.



The rhinestones I used I actually received as a gift but you can find some relatively cheap at Born Pretty Store 's website (http://www.bornprettystore.com). I love how simple, easy and cute this mani is!Let me know what you think and stay tuned for some more Christmas designs!

XOXO

Cierra

No comments:

Post a Comment