Friday, December 26, 2014

Rudolph Nail Art

I'm so excited to share with you guys the cutest Christmas nail art design featuring the well known Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer! Hope you enjoy!:)



As my base polish, I used 2 coats China Glaze's 'Hey Sailor!' (my fav red; its a 1-coater and barely leaves staining!) and for the accent nail I used 2 coats Finger Paints 'Paper Mache'. The white glitter is China Glaze 'Chillin' with my Snow-mies', the Brown is Wet N' Wild 'Distressed to Impress', the sparkly red polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Red Carpet', and the black is Wet N Wild's 'Black Creme'.



For the 'Snow Glitter Gradient' I created, I manually placed the glitters from CG CWMS using a dotting tool and the polish base to give the effect of snow falling. For the Rudolph nail, I first outlined and filled in a brown half oval. After that dried, I made two smaller ovals for his eyes, and later made even smaller circles for his pupils. While those were drying, I used my paintbrush and WNW BC for the antlers and SH RC for his signature nose. 

I know, my painting is very sloppy haha. But to be fair, I am waaay out of practice, yet I thought this design was too not to post! This design is again so cute and pretty simple to do! Hope you guys like this one as much as I do!

XOXO

Cierra







No comments:

Post a Comment